Tiredness is one of the most common symptoms of toxic mold. Spore inhalation can interrupt breathing, and irregular breathing is the primary cause of sleep apnea. If you can't sleep all night and you always catch your breath, this could be due to mold-induced sleep apnea. So, if you're constantly feeling sick and you're ready for a nap, it might not be a mistake to walk around the office.
There could be black mold lurking on your walls. As mold grows, spores, cells, fragments, and unstable organic compounds can enter the air. They can produce allergens, irritants and mycotoxins. Some of these can be toxic, especially for people who are sensitive to them.
Mold can cause harmful effects on human health, especially in children or people with pre-existing health problems. If you have black mold in your home that's contained in an area small enough to get rid of it enough, this will likely solve the problem (although you'll need to keep an eye on it). The mold inside your home can certainly make you sick. Inhaling mold fragments or spores can inflame the respiratory tract and cause nasal obstruction, wheezing, tightness in the sinuses, coughing and swelling of the throat.
And since virtually every home has traces of mold growing, it's nearly impossible to avoid buying a mold-free home.
Leave a Comment